Your garden maintenance service can include as little or as much as your outdoor space requires. You can adjust your task checklist anytime by adding and omitting seasonal chores or by introducing new requirements, due to the addition of plant species, for instance. This is what we specialise in:
- Grass cutting and edge trimming - Regular and one-off lawn care solutions as part of our garden maintenance and our lawn mowing service.
- Fertilising - The quality of your soil can be significantly improved and thus, the health of your plants.
- Shrub and hedge pruning - The task requires knowledge and expertise. Both qualities that our gardeners have.
- Weed control - Although some weed plants are beneficial for your natural garden look, others suffocate your plants. We know the difference.
- Garden mulching - Enjoy the natural weed control and moisture retention solution!
- Leaves raking & general garden cleanup - If it’s that time of the year, why not let us give you a hand?
- Garden waste collection & disposal - If you’re not composting your green waste, we can come and free you of it in a space of hours.
- Planting & replanting - There’s nothing more satisfying than introducing new plant life in your garden!
Don’t see a particular garden maintenance job on this list? Then, call us as we may be still able to help!
We are always with you along the way - from the moment you book us to the day of your appointment and beyond, every time. Thus, we make sure that we take the hassle off your hands. Any time you have a question or some query you can call our friendly representatives and get the help you need.
Our purpose is to make your life easier. That is why for your convenience we bring all the equipment and tools, required for the job. What’s even better is that they are petrol-fueled, so no need for access to electrics.
We can work even if it’s raining as long as the job result won’t get compromised. Аs well as that, we can organise weekend garden maintenance sessions, as well as on public holidays. So, don’t worry, won’t have to reschedule your daily priorities to meet the gardeners.
To ensure your safety, as well as great results we count only on fully qualified specialists who are background-checked and hold Public Liability Insurance. Тhey will make your garden look amazing.
We will customise your service in the way it suits you best. Our customers opinion really matters to us. We give our expert advice but always take into account your wishes. Everything is done the way you want it and the results are truly satisfying.
The minimum price for garden maintenance in Melbourne is $50 for regular service. However, gardening maintenance prices can vary depending on the size, length and overall state of your garden.
Give us a call or use our booking form to view the estimated price for your project!
Our gardening solutions are available nearly to all of Melbourne. Need some help in the garden? Give us a call!
Here are only a few of all the areas that our garden maintenance in Melbourne covers:
- Southbank, Mambourin, Hoppers Crossing, Brunswick, Epping, Auburn, Caulfield, Belmont;
Check the coverage of our lawn mowing service in Melbourne!