Our lawn mowing service can definitely help if you are looking to take care proper care of your lawn but don’t want to waste precious time doing it yourself. If you feel that your garden needs more than grass cutting you can book lawn mowing as part of our garden maintenance service. Or you can request a complete lawn care package that may include some or all of the following lawn upkeep solutions, designed to address various needs of your grass plot:
- Grass cutting - Your lawn will be mowed skillfully and efficiently within the booked time.
- Line trimming - Our specialists use quality petrol-fueled whipper-snippers to achieve that perfect lawn edge.
- Fertilising - Your lawn can benefit from a seasonal boost with our range of fertilising options.
- Weed removal - We offer effective weed control solutions for your lawn and garden.
- Lawn care advice - You can seek the gardener’s professional lawn maintenance advice at all times.
Do you require any other assistance in your garden? We’ll be happy to hear from you!
Regular grass cutting options at intervals, based on your grassed plot’s needs. Еven if you try to follow a lawn mowing schedule strictly and cut the grass at regular intervals, there is always a time when something comes up and your lawn misses a vital trim.
You may say that lawn mowing is far from a rocket science but when a qualified professional handles the task for you, you will soon appreciate the expert results. There are too many known mistakes made often by the gardening enthusiast when it comes to working out a correct lawn care schedule.
One of the most important aspects that must be considered when talking about lawn mowing is the equipment. Our fully equipped professionals always use professional grade equipment. Our lawn mowers have the sharpest blades. This is extremely important if you want to avoid damaging your grass.
A flexible scheduling process and service availability during and out of business hours. We are available 24/7. We don’t charge extra for weekends and holidays. We can work in the rain when the specific job allows it.
The price for lawn mowing in Melbourne depends on the regularity of the service, as we offer one-off, monthly, fortnightly and every 2 months service. However, when you’re scheduling a regular service you can take advantage of our lowest price, which is $50/hour.
Check our prices to find out more details!
You're looking for a professional lawn mowing service provider in Melbourne? Give us a call!
Our lawn mowing service in Melbourne covers, but is not limited to the following areas:
- Altona, Burnside, Aberfeldie, Attwood, Brunswick, Bulleen, Ringwood, Bayswater;
Check the coverage of our tree services in Melbourne!